✔ FAST DELIVERY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS ✔ ALL OUR PRICES INCLUDE VAT ✔ TOP RATED CUSTOMER SERVICES
FOR FASTER INJURY RECOVERY
- Vulkan® AirXtend supports help to retain heat at the site of the injury, accelerating the healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the damaged tissues. The supports feature a combination of Airprene™ neoprene and Coolmax® fabric to provide optimal comfort and support
- Airprene™ is a closed cell synthetic rubber with perforations that provides support and compression. The perforations in the material allow increased ventilation to reduce skin irritation and improve comfort – this allows the support to be worn for prolonged periods whilst keeping skin dry and comfortable
- The Coolmax® fabric lining moves perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable
- Slimline VULKAN AIRXTEND is designed with adjustable tension straps to ensure a proper fit with minimal bunching and slippage. Due to its slim line construction the support can be worn under everyday clothing for treatment and support throughout the day.
- Adjustable straps ensure a proper fit with minimal bunching and slippage.
- Adjustable support provides even compression and maintains full range of movement for weak or injured elbows.
- Align elbow at centre of support
- Fasten the bottom tension strap below elbow
- Fasten the top tension strap above elbow ensuring the support is firm but comfortable
- Ensure that the support is not uncomfortably tight and does not restrict blood flow
- 80% AIRPRENE™ SBR Synthetic Rubber
- 10% COOLMAX® (Polyester)
- 10% Nylon
HAZARDS & CAUTIONS
- Do not wear if warming or heat-generating liniments, ointments or creams have been applied.
- Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
- If your injury is severe or does not improve within three to four days seek medical advice.
CLEANING & CARE
- Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.Do not Tumble Dry