✔ FAST DELIVERY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS ✔ ALL OUR PRICES INCLUDE VAT ✔ TOP RATED CUSTOMER SERVICES
Size: SMALL, Circumference: 24 - 25CM
- Low profile, lightweight elbow support designed to treat the effects of tendnopathies resulting from overexertion, an ailment commonly seen in tennis or golf players
- The rigid plastic shell reduces the chance of reinjury and promotes the healing process
- Helps to reduce swelling and pain associated with tennis elbow and can be worn while playing sport
- Provides gentle support and resistance for the elbow, preventing overextension during strenous exercies
- Provide relief at the muscle insertion point by compress to the tendons of forearm
- Easy to use and comes with full instructions
- Adjusted and fastened using a hook and loop velcro strap
- The strap has scale measurements printed on it to ensure an optimal and nuanced level of support, and to ensure that a record can be kept, allowing the user to select the correct level of support every time they use it
- Comes in multiple sizes, ensuring that any user can find their optimal fit.
- To find the correct size measure the circumference of the lower arm, just below the elbow.
- Compare your elbow circumference to the listed chart below and select your size from the size drop box.
Arm Circumference in cm
|| 22 - 23
|| 24 - 25
|| 26 - 27
|| 28 - 30
|| 31 - 34