✔ FAST DELIVERY✔ GENUINE AIDAPT PRODUCT ✔ TOP RATED CUSTOMER SERVICES
The AquaMaster Tilt in Space Shower Chair is the newest addition to the range. It has been developed in conjunction with healthcare professionals to create a chair which provides comfort and security for the user combined with ease of use. The white coated stainless steel frame not only provides a durable, corrosion resistant finish but also includes an anti-microbial additive to help protect against the risks of cross contamination. A dual gas spring assembly allows smooth operation via a single rear mounted control handle, providing a tilting angle of 0 to 30 degrees with an additional 10 degrees provided by the ergonomic angled backrest.The chair is available in two standard widths, 18" and 21", or as a special order to a user specific specification (subject to survey). In addition, an extensive range of standard options has been made available to allow a large choice of seat, armrest, footrest and backrest configurations.This is further complemented by a carefully selected range of accessories including fully adjustable head supports, foot trays, calf straps, pressure relief seating, side padding, harnesses and commode pans.Seat, armrest and footrest configurations are retrospectively replaceable to allow the chair specification to be amended to suit degenerative conditions and to enable re-issue. The Aqua Master Tilt in Space shower chair has been competitively priced, please contact Customer Services on 01869 365500 (option 1) for a quotation or to arrange a no obligation assessment.Also available as a tilting shower cradle.
- Offers a safe, controlled and comfortable showering position for those with severe physical conditions.
- Full range of aperture, horseshoe and flat padded seats available.
- Extensive range of accessories available.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and nylon braked castors. Directional locking option available.
- Also available as a tilting shower cradle.
- Depth (mm) 1144
- Display Footprint (mm) 1380x708x1144
- Gross Weight (Packaged) (kg) 30
- Gross weight outer carton (kg) 0
- Packaged dimensions (HxWxD mm) 1110x710x1150
- Paper weight (kg) 6
- Product EAN 5021196690528
- Supplier Ref. A141311G1
- Width (mm) 708
- Size 46
- Height (mm) 1380
- Inner box quantity 0
- Item priced per 1
- Net weight (kg) 24
- Packaging Plain Carton
- Transport dimensions (mm) 1110x710x1150
- Warranty Period 12 Months
- Product Dimensions (mm) 1380x708x1144
- Maximum User Weight (stones) 25
- Maximum User Weight (kg) 158